Technical Specifications for IP VPN
IP VPN offers highly secure site-to-site transmission of data and other traffic through SSL and IPSec protocols. The service supports all business-critical, IP-based applications including email, Internet and intranet access, and web and audio conferencing.
IP VPN Features
IP VPN provides site-to-site and hub-to-multisite IPSec VPN tunnels, encrypted to securely transmit your data to and from remote users’ computers, servers or networks. Mobile IP VPN clients for your desktop or laptop computers provide secure remote access to your network from any broadband connection.
- Site-to-site and multisite-to-multisite connectivity via dedicated IPSec VPN
- 3DES encryption of payload (content)
- Mobile IPSec and SSL VPN clients (remote access)
- Customer web portal for service tickets
Managed IP VPN Features
Managed IP VPN offers all the features of our basic IP VPN service plus FIPS 140-02 compatible encryption and a robust Service Level Agreement with 24x7x365 monitoring and management.
All IP VPN features plus:
- Bandwidth prioritization for VPN traffic
- FIPS 140-2 compatible AES encryption algorithms
- 2-, 8- and 16-hour outage resolution based on issue severity
- 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and management
- Customer web portal includes VPN tunnel status and usage reports