Manage settings in the portal
Customize your phone settings – Call Forwarding, Call Privacy, Distinctive Ring, Selective Call Handling, Call Waiting, Speed Dial and Visual Voicemail – in the VoiceZone® portal.
Yes, that means you can see your Voicemail.
- Voicemail to email: Receive email alerts when a new Voicemail arrives
- Voicemail to text: Receive text alerts and have your voicemail messages transcribed to text, in English or Spanish.
- View your voicemail list – play, delete and manage messages. Check messages from anywhere.
Other ways to access VoiceZone®
VoiceZone® Connect is a free computer application and a companion to the VoiceZone® portal.
- Receive notifications for incoming calls or messages
- Forward incoming calls to another number or to voicemail
- Maintain your contact list
My TWC® app
Manage your Voicemail and other TWC Phone features – such as your privacy settings – with the My TWC® app on your smartphone or tablet.
Phone 2 Go app
In addition to making and receiving calls with the app, you can access your Voicemail and enter the VoiceZone® app through the Phone 2 Go app.
Get the Most Out of Your Phone Service
Answer that call Anywhere
Answer Anywhere is a feature that you manipulate in VoiceZone®. Create a list of up to five phone numbers that will ring simultaneously when someone places a call to your TWC Phone service. With Answer Anywhere, you can minimize missed calls.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS
* Not all equipment supports all services. Subject to change without notice. Some features may not be available in all areas. Some restrictions apply. Registration to My Account on twc.com is required.
Additional charges apply for surcharges, taxes, fees, Directory Assistance, Operator Services and International calls outside of the calling area. TWC Phone does not include back-up power and, as in the case with an electric-powered home cordless phone, should there be a power outage, TWC Phone, including the ability to access 9-1-1 services, may not be available.