What if I am moving a short distance, and will stay in the same city and want to transfer my service?:

If you are moving within the same city, please visit the TWC My Move® page.  Once there, enter the ZIP code of the new address and complete the online form so we can determine if your new address is in a Time Warner Cable service area.

Upon submission of the form, you will be informed if Time Warner Cable provides service at your new address. You will also receive an acknowledgement email and be contacted by a move agent to complete your request. 

Contact us at any time for more information.

Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback

If no, what do you think would improve this section?