What if I am moving to another Time Warner Cable area and want to transfer my service?:

With two simple ways to get started, moving has never been easier!

Visit the TWC My Move® page. Once there, enter the ZIP code of the new address and complete the online form so we can determine if your new address is in a Time Warner Cable service area. We'll get back to you within five minutes during typical call center hours of 8 A.M. - Midnight EST.

Or, you can call us at 1-866-461-9843. Our My Move Specialists are waiting for your call. We’re here to help make your move hassle-free.

If you are moving temporarily, a service hold or seasonal status may be an option for you to retain your Time Warner Cable service. Seasonal status allows you to make your account dormant for a nominal fee without canceling your service. This allows you to keep your same phone number, email address, cable box and equipment. An example of seasonal status would be phone or cable service in a vacation home that you only use during the summer months. Seasonal policies differ and may not be available in all areas. To learn more about how seasonal status is handled in your area or to turn seasonal status on or off, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback

If no, what do you think would improve this section?