Make sure you television is on and set to channel 3. Turn on your cable box
To hook up your TV:
- Carefully screw the cable coming from the wall outlet onto the connector marked "in"
- Carefully screw the cable going to your television onto the connector marked "out"
- Plug in your cable box but do not turn the cable box on. You will see some symbols flashing in the window on the cable box.
- Your box will then go blank for a short period of time. This means your box is receiving data from our network. This normally takes less than 5 minutes.
- When a clock appears in the window it's ready for you to turn on your cable box