The Username Retrieval Tool enables you to retrieve your master account username via a web interface.
NOTE: The Username Retrieval Tool will launch in a pop-up window. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you may need to adjust your browser settings to allow pop-ups.
To retrieve your master account username,
1. Visit the Username Retrieval Tool page.
2. Enter your 10-digit phone number in the field provided.
3. Answer the Security Verification Question in the field provided.
NOTE: Be sure to use upper/lowercase characters; an exact match is required.
4. Your TWC master account email address will display.
5. If you need to create a new password for this account, click on the Create Password button.
For more information, visit Email Setup.