The Username Retrieval Tool enables you to retrieve your master account username via a web interface.
NOTE: The Username Retrieval Tool will launch in a pop-up window. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you may need to adjust your browser settings to allow pop-ups.
To retrieve your master account username,
1. Visit the Username Retrieval Tool page.
2. Enter your 10-digit phone number in the field provided.
3. Answer the Security Verification Question in the field provided.
NOTE: Be sure to use upper/lower case characters, an exact match is required.
4. Your Road Runner master account email address is displayed.
5. If you need to create a new password for this account, click on the Create Password button.
For more Road Runner product/services information and support, visit the Road Runner Help & Member Services web site at http://help.rr.com.