Once you have purchased and connected a new modem from the TWC tested and approved list, you can call or chat with an agent to activate it:
1. Locate the Cable Modem ID (MAC address) for your new modem, usually found on the bottom of the modem.
2. Contact us to activate your new modem:
• Call TWC 800-892-2253 to reach an agent.
• Chat with an agent – select option Buy or Lease your Modem.
3. Provide the agent with the Cable Modem ID (MAC address) for your new modem.
4. The agent will activate the new modem on your account.
5. Once your new modem is activated, drop off your leased TWC modem and the power cord at a TWC Store.
Note: Failure to return your leased modem and power cord may result in additional equipment charges and continuing monthly Internet Modem Lease charges.