If you'd like to purchase your own modem for your Internet service, follow the steps below:
1. Select a modem from the list of TWC tested and approved modems.
2. Buy a modem at a local retailer or online.
3. Connect your purchased modem at home using the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
4. Locate the Cable Modem ID (MAC address) for your new modem, usually found on the bottom of the modem.
5. Contact us to activate your new modem:
• Call 1-800-892-2253 to reach an agent.
6. Provide the agent with the Cable Modem ID (MAC address) for your new modem.
7. The agent will activate the new modem on your account.
8. Once your new modem is activated, drop off your leased TWC modem and the power cord at a TWC Store.
Note: Failure to return your leased modem and power cord may result in additional equipment charges and continuing monthly Internet Modem Lease charges.