You will need to set up a sub-account for that person if you have not already done so.
- Go to https://selfcare.twcc.com.
- Enter the primary account holder’s TWC Internet email address and password. (Don’t know your email address or password? Retrieve it, then select your City and State to get them both back.)
- Click on Login, and then Create a Subaccount.
- Enter a new sub user ID (you will get a TWC email address with this user ID) and password to use.
- Repeat for each person who wants to use TWC WiFi® Hotspots.
- Once set up, the subaccount user can sign in with their newly created email address and password.