- When you select the TWCWiFi network name for the first time, a sign in portal will appear when you open your browser.
- Choose the tab that says Visitor Access.
- Select TWC Access Pass.
- You will be asked to enter an email address and create a password and pin number for your account. Use these credentials if you want to connect on other devices, or to renew your TWC Access Pass once expired.
- Provide the required payment information.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Click Order to process your transaction.
- You are automatically signed in and ready to go.
- Your pass will be active for the amount of time purchased and you will receive an email confirming your purchase.
Note: TWC Access Pass is not currently available for purchase in NY Tristate area. If you have an existing TWC Access Pass already used on your device that has not expired, your device will still automatically roam and connect to these hotspots.