It will take a few minutes to set up your Voicemail account. Once setup is complete, your Voicemail will be ready to receive messages.
From your Time Warner Cable Home Phone:
1. From your Time Warner Cable Home Phone (installed at your residence), lift your handset and dial *98.
2. The voicemail system will answer and ask you to “Enter your four digit PIN”, enter the last four digits of your Home Phone telephone number.
3. The system will advise you that your voicemail box is not set up and will guide you through the steps.
4. Follow the Voicemail prompts to:
a. Change your PIN (must not be the last four digits of your phone number)
b. Record a name in your own voice (you can review and change this recording using the 2 and 3 keys)
c. Record a greeting in your own voice (you can review and change this recording using the 2 and 3 keys)
Note: The name that you record in your own voice is used in other Voicemail functions. If you delete your recording, your spoken telephone number is substituted in otherVoicemail functions where the recorded name would play.
From a phone other than your Time Warner Cable Home Phone:
1. Dial the access number and enter your phone number and initial PIN at the prompts.