How do I set up my TV to watch 3D?:
- Ensure your set-top box is plugged into a power outlet and connected to your TV.
- Power off the set-top box and immediately press the Menu key on the front panel. If your TV is on, the on-screen menu lists the settings you can configure.
- Press the Down arrow on your remote control to highlight YPbPr Output. Press the Right arrow and select 1080i. Press the Menu key to save and exit.
- Tune to the 3D programming you want to watch.
- Follow the instructions in the owner’s manual for your specific TV model to switch from 2D to 3D mode.