To use the Stretch and Zoom functions, your set-top box needs to be set to fixed mode:
- Press the SETTINGS button on your remote control twice to bring up the general settings menu.
- Scroll down to the heading SET: PICTURE FORMAT and press SELECT. You should see a number of options.
- To set your set-top box into fixed mode, highlight the option for FIXED and press SELECT.
- To exit out of the menu, press the EXIT button on your remote control.
- Now that your set-top box is in fixed mode, use the # button on your remote control to Stretch and Zoom the picture.
- You can also press the SETTINGS button on your remote control once to bring up the quick settings and scroll down to where it says PICTURE SIZE. Use the right arrow key on your remote to select between Normal, Stretch or Zoom modes.