You can delete a recording one by one or delete many recordings at once with DVR Cleanup.
To delete a recording:
- Press the Menu button on your remote to access the Quick Menu and select the DVR icon. Or, press the My DVR button on your remote, if available.
- Select My Recordings to view you recordings.
- Use the arrow buttons to find the program you want to watch.
- Press OK/Select or Info on your remote to open the program description.
- From a recorded program inforamtion screen, select the Delete icon to delete the recording. Or, select the exclamation mark icon to modify the delete priority, which gives you additional options, such as deleting the recording when space is needed.
- Press the Menu button on your remote to access the Quick Menu and select the DVR icon. Or, press the List/My DVR button on your remote, if available.
- On the DVR menu, select DVR Cleanup.
- A DVR Cleanup screen should appear with a list of all your recordings. Highlight the shows that you want to delete, then arrow left to the Delete button on the screen and press OK/Select on your remote to confirm your deletion.