If the error message is number 1103 or 232, please Contact Us and tell us the error number. If the error message you have a different error message, try the below steps:
1. Check your remote. If there is a VOD/VCR switch at the bottom of the keypad, make sure it is switched to the VOD position.
2. If you tune to the appropriate Movies or Premiums On Demand channel and you find that after one minute of waiting for the Program Guide to load that nothing happens, try to order a different movie (there are several Free On Demand programming options available.
3. Please follow the steps below to reboot your cable set-top box:
1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the cable box.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug the power cord back into the back of the cable box. The cable box will reboot automatically; it should take no more than 20 minutes.
4. Wait for the time or channel to reappear on front of the cable box.
5. Wait 3 minutes to allow the services to reset.
6. Turn on the TV.
If you are still having issues, please Contact Us.