There are different reasons why you may be unable to order Pay-Per-View programming:
1. Delinquent Account Balance
Delinquency occurs when a payment has not been made by the due date. This may affect your ability to order pay-per-view programming.
2. Pay-Per-View Limit
A pay-per-view limit is the dollar amount of pay-per-view programming you are allowed to order on your account. A pay-per-view limit is assigned to your account based on your individual credit results. Exceeding your pay-per-view limit is one of the factors that may affect your ability to order pay-per-view programming.
3. Reboot Cable Box
There may be an issue with your cable set-top box, try rebooting it. Please try the below steps:
1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the cable box.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug the power cord back into the back of the cable box. The cable box will reboot automatically; it should take no more than 20 minutes.
4. Wait for the time or channel to reappear on front of the cable box.
5. Wait 3 minutes to allow the services to reset.
6. Turn on the TV.
4. Check the Cable Splitter
• If you are using a cable splitter, check to make sure the cables are securely attached. To ensure the best performance with your digital cable signal, use a coaxial cables distributed by Time Warner Cable.
• Try removing the cable splitter and connecting the cables directly to the TV or cable box. If your pay-per-view service is no longer affected, you may need a new cable outlet installed. Please Contact Us to get a new cable outlet installed.