Verify Remote Control Is Set To Correct Input
- Replace the batteries in your remote control.
- Check that there are no obstructions between the sensor on the DVR home terminal and the transmitter on the remote control. There must be a clear line of sight between the terminal and the remote.
- Make sure the remote is in the correct Movies On Demand mode. For example, if the remote is stuck in "Audio," but you haven't programmed the remote for an audio device, the remote will not work properly. To verify that your remote is operating in the correct Movies On Demand mode, press the CABLE or CBL button first, then try the LIST.
Reboot Cable Box
You can reboot a cable set-top box by disconnecting and reconnecting the power to the cable set-top box.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the cable box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back into the back of the cable box. The cable box will reboot automatically; it should take no more than 20 minutes.
- Wait for the time or channel to reappear on front of the cable box.
- Wait 3 minutes to allow the services to reset.
- Turn on the TV.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please Contact Us.