If you already have a TWC ID just enter those on the Welcome screen to begin enjoying the TWC TV Android Smartphone app. Your TWC ID are the same login credentials that you use to access MyServices.
Please note: If you have already registered a TWC ID to access any of the following applications or features, you will need to use the same credentials:
If you don’t have a TWC ID then please follow the registration process below:
(Note: Watch our Registration tutorial)
1. Tap on the “Register now” link on the Welcome page.
2. Type your home email address, and then click “Next.” If you have more than one home email address, be sure to note which email address you entered for later reference.
3. The Verification E-mail Sent page appears with instructions on how to proceed when you receive an email from Time Warner Cable at the address you specified. Click Go to (Mail Carrier).
4. You should receive an email containing a link to the page where you will complete your user account setup. You must complete your account setup within 72 hours of receiving the email. Click the link.
5. The page appears for entering your account information. All fields on the page are required. Enter the Zip Code and telephone number associated with your account. Click Next. You will receive an error message if any of the fields are populated incorrectly.
6. The next step is to create a TWC ID. Once you have selected a Username and Password, click on Next.
7. The final step of Registration is to select and answer two security questions. These questions will be used if you forget your password and need to reset it. Click on Continue to complete the Registration process.
8. After the Registration process has been completed successfully, you will have to go back to the home screen of the IPad and click on the TWC TV icon to re-open the app.