You can see a list of all Host and Guest Recordings available on your home network by pressing the LIST button on your remote control to access Show List.
Programs recorded on a specific DVR receiver are called Host Recordings.
For any Host Recording, using your DVR you can:
• Delete existing recordings
• Change scheduling of recordings
• Cancel scheduled recordings
• Resolve conflicts for recordings on that Set-Top Box
• Pause, rewind and fast forward recorded content and Live TV
• Watch programs recorded on another DVR receiver within your home network
A recording that was created on a receiver other than the receiver on which the recording is being played back is called a Guest Recording. You can watch, pause, fast forward, or rewind them. There are, however, certain settings for Guest Recordings that you cannot change.
For Guest Recordings, you cannot:
• Move the start, stop or save times
• Resolve conflicts
• Cancel or delete Guest Recordings