You can view, reschedule or cancel many of your appointments within the My Account tab of MyServices. Sign into MyServices using your TWC ID and go to My Appointments.
You can also manage your appointments by using the My TWC® app. You can download the My TWC® app for your Android OS device on Google Play or for your iOS device from iTunes.
Don’t have a TWC ID? You can view your appointments by providing your phone number and Zip Code associated with your service address. If you want to change your appointments you must register for a TWC ID, learn how to set up a TWC ID.
- Sign into MyServices using your TWC ID.
- In the My Account tab, go to My Appointments.
- Select Reschedule for the appointment you would like to reschedule.
- Select a date and time on the calendar that works for you.
- Select Reschedule Appointment and a confirmation message will be displayed indicating the appointment was successfully rescheduled.
Note: The Arrival Time is the time window when you should expect us to arrive at your home to begin work. Your appointment duration may vary depending on the services being installed or repaired.