A TWC ID allows you to take control of your products and services from wherever you are. Registering for a TWC ID lets you access:
• My Account and the My TWC® Mobile App, where you can manage your account, view and pay your bill, troubleshoot your equipment and manage your appointments.
• VoiceZone® to manage your Home Phone.
• TWC TV® so you can enjoy your favorite shows in any room in your home.
• DVR Manager so you’ll never miss your favorite programs.
• TWC Community Forums so you can speak directly with other TWC customers about our services, get advice on how to solve common problems, leave us suggestions and more.
• TWC WiFi™ and partner hotspots across the country
Plus, you'll have access to dozens of our free apps when you’re on-the-go.
Registering is easy. All you need is the ZIP Code and phone number associated with the address where you receive your TWC services, as well as your Account Number and 4-digit Customer Code, which can be found on your billing statement. (Here is a sample bill to help you find your Customer Code).
The first step of the registration is to confirm your valid email address for security purposes. Once you provide your email address, Time Warner Cable will send a verification email to the address you provide, which will give you 72 hours to continue and complete your registration. If you do not verify your email within the time allotted you’ll be asked to begin the registration process again.
In order to use My Account you will need to have one of the following web browsers:
• Internet Explorer 8 and higher
• Firefox 3.6 and higher
• Safari 5.0.5 and higher
• Chrome 12 and higher
For detailed instructions on registering for a TWC ID, please see the following resources: