Please try each recommendations as any one of them may correct your problem.
• Ensure your wireless connection on your laptop/PC is turned on.
• Check your cable TV (if applicable). If your TV is experiencing problems, your TWC Internet services are most likely affected as well.
• Check all connections on your computer and cable modem. You may find that a cord has become loose or has been pulled out.
• Reboot your cable modem and wireless router. If there has been a cable problem in your area, it may be necessary to reboot the modem in order to re-establish a proper connection.
• If you are connecting wirelessly, make sure you are within range of your wireless router.
• Reboot your computer. This fixes a surprising amount of problems, especially those that have cropped up unexpectedly, or with no apparent cause.
The easiest way to connect multiple computers to the Internet is with a Time Warner Cable Internet cable modem with built-in wireless router.
You can connect four or more computers to your modem (the actual number can vary by location).
Under normal usage, with the maximum number of computers on the network, the speed of your Internet connection should not be affected. However, if one computer is being used for something that requires a large amount of dedicated continuous bandwidth, like streaming video or large graphics transfer, you may notice slower speeds.
All of your computers need to be equipped with wireless network cards which are usually built in. For older computers without these cards, you can buy an external adaptor that can plug into a port on the outside of your computer.
EarthLink System Requirements