We want you to have the best experience possible, so we've compiled phone numbers and websites for the supported devices where you can find answers to any of your questions.
Ceton InfiniTV 4 Multi-Tuner PC Card
For Ceton's support website, click here.
Support line: 1.866.265.5541
Moxi 3-Tuner HD DVR
For Moxi's support website, click here.
Support line: 1.866.969.6694
TiVo HD DVR
For TiVo's support website, click here.
Support line: 1.877.367.8486
You will need a Tuning Adapter only if you're using one of the following devices:
- TiVo DVR (either the Series 3, HD, or HD XL)
- Moxi HD DVR
- Ceton InfiniTV 4 Multi-Tuner PC Card
To install your Tuning Adapter, first, make sure the CableCARD is installed and activated. Then, follow these steps:
- Connect the cable coming from the wall to the "cable in" connection on the Tuning Adapter.
- Connect the cable from the "cable out" connection on the tuning adapter to "cable in" connection on the TIVO, or MOXI. If connecting to a Ceton, a "cable out" connection is not required.
- Connect the power cord to the Tuning Adapter.
- Once the power is connected, the light on the Tuning Adapter will be solid:
For Cisco Tuning Adapters: the light will be solid for about 10 seconds, and then begin to flash. After about 5-10 minutes the light will be solid again. If the light has not become solid after 10 minutes, reset the device by turning it off and then on again. At this point you should connect the USB cord from tuning adapter to the TiVo, Moxi, or computer if using Ceton.
For Motorola Tuning Adapters: If you're having any issues with your Motoroa Tuning Adapter, please call 866-532-2598.
NOTE: If the light on the front of the Tuning Adapter is blinking three times and then pausing, this means that a Firmware update is in progress (which could take around 20 minutes).
If you have any questions about what Tuning Adapters are or why you need one, click here.
If you already have a Time Warner Cable-provided CableCARD installed in your device and subscribe to our double or triple-play bundle that includes a digital set-top box that you were never provided, you may be eligible for a Bring Your Own Box (BYOB)‚ discount.