A. Connect the Adapter to your cable outlet
- Turn off your TV.
- Locate the cable that runs from the cable wall outlet to your TV.
- Leave the cable connected to the wall, but unplug it from your TV.
- Reconnect this cable to the Cable In input on the back of the Adapter.
B. Connect the Adapter to your TV
- Connect the cable from this kit to the To TV input on the Adapter.
- Connect the other end of this cable to the Cable In input on your TV.
C. Choose the Output Channel
- Set the output switch to Channel 3 (some parts of the country use Channel 4).
D. Connect the power cord
- Connect the power cord from this kit into the +5V DC In input on the Adapter. Plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- The green light on the front of the Adapter should now be on and blinking. If it isn't, make sure the power cord is properly connected.
Note: Make sure you don't plug your power cord into the IR Receiver input.
- If a picture appears, you're already activated and can learn how to program your remote. If no picture appears, then you need to activate your Adapter.