No HD Instructions:
Please try each of the following steps:
Are all connections secure and "hand-tight"?
Are you using the proper connectorsand color coding? If you are using a cable set-top box, the cable coming from wall should be connected to the "IN" jack on the cable box.
If you're not using a cable box, the cable coming from the wall should be connected to the "IN" jack on the VCR, DVD player or directly to the TV.
Is the proper input selected? (Channel 3, Input 1, Input 2, HDMI, etc.)
Are you an HD subscriber? If so, make sure your TV is on the correct input, i.e., component, HDMI, DVI.
No HD? Please ensure your TV is on channel 3.
Is the cable box power on? Is the proper input selected?
- Turn the TV off.
- Unplug the cable box power cord from the power outlet / powerstrip.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the cable box power cord back into the power outlet / powerstrip.
- Wait for the cable box to display the current time.
- Turn the cable box on.
- Turn the TV on.
- Wait several minutes for the box to sync back with our system.
Note 1: If you have Navigator 2.5, simply press and hold the POWER button on your remote for 6 seconds and the set-top box will start the reboot process.
Note 2: If this happens often, you might have a signal issue. Chat online with a customer support representative or contact us.
Contact Customer Support. Let them know:
- Your TV is on and working properly
- Your cable box is on
- Your connection and inputs are correct
- You went through the online troubleshooting