Whole House HD-DVR allows you to record a program on one DVR and watch it from any set-top box in your house that is connected to your home network.
With Whole House HD-DVR you can:
- Watch programs previously recorded or currently recording on DVR set-top boxes on all set-top boxes connected to your home network.
- Pause, fast-forward, and rewind recorded content on any set-top boxes connected to the home network.
- Start watching a recorded program in one room and finish it in another.
- Record up to two HD shows simultaneously.*
- Store up to 75 hours of HD content, or over 200 hours of SD programming.*
*Whole House HD-DVR includes one networked HD DVR. You can set up more DVRs on your home network to increase the number of shows you are able to record simultaneously and storage capacity. Each additional DVR can record up to two more HD shows simultaneously and store up to 75 hours of HD content.
How to Order
Please Contact Us to speak to a Customer Service Representative about purchasing our Whole House HD-DVR product.