What's New with TWC TV™
Just Released for Android devices
• Now available for 98% of Android devices
• Watch TV anywhere in your home: Get access to over 4,000 hours of On Demand programming from network and premium channels
• Exclusive Access: Verizon Wireless customers can stream shows over 3G or 4G LTE data connections
• Stream shows using any WiFi connection
Released 4/16/13 for Apple devices
• Access thousands of free On Demand TV shows and movies. Stream shows using any WiFi connection (Verizon Wireless customers can stream over 3G and 4G LTE data connections)
Released 3/16/13 for Roku devices
• Watch up to 300 channels* of live TV. Stream wirelessly: Connect your Roku device to any TV in your home and get hundreds of channels in one little box
Getting Started with TWC TV
Find the shows you love
Scroll through the live TV guide to see what’s on. Filter networks by genre or recently watched channels.
Never look for a lost remote again
With TWC TV’s built-in remote control, you can use your iPhone, iPad or Android to change the channels on your home TV.
Manage your DVR from anywhere
Schedule your recordings, cancel, view upcoming recordings and even change your DVR’s recording options - all inside the app.
Standard Cable TV, iPad® with iOS 5, and WiFi connection to 1.5Mbps Internet connection, or a Time Warner Cable-provided video-only modem required. Some functions require compatible set-top box or DVR. Parental Controls not yet available. Programming is subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Some services are not available to CableCARD™ customers. Not all equipment supports all services. All services may not be available in all areas. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply. iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. TWC TV™’s On Demand content is currently only available for iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch and iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S or 5) and most Android smartphones running 2.2 (“Froyo”) or higher. Due to the large number of discontinued devices still in market, full compatibility cannot be guaranteed. The app is supported on seven and ten inch tablets running Android 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or higher. Release 2.1 (“Éclair”) is no longer supported. *Not all channels are available in all areas.