What's New with TWC TV®
Xbox 360® now streams TWC TV®
Time Warner Cable launched the TWC TV® application on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system on August 27th. TWC video subscribers who are Xbox Live Gold members have the ability to watch up to 300 live TV channels through their Xbox 360, giving them access to their favorite shows through this popular device. Users can browse categories like “tv shows,” “movies” and “kids”. They can also find programs using a filterable guide. Coming soon for Xbox 360 -- free and subscription-based Video On Demand content. Read more in our Untangled blog.
App added to Samsung Smart TVs
• As of July 30th, 2013, TWC video customers (with Standard TV service or higher) who own 2012 and 2013 model Samsung Smart TVs have access to free and subscription On Demand programming through a new version of the TWC TV® app accessible directly from the Samsung Smart Hub. The same On Demand experience currently enjoyed by TWC TV® users on iOS, Android and TWCTV.com is now available on the big screen. Read about it on our Untangled blog.
Just Released for PC/Mac
• Stream 300 channels of live TV. Plus, watch over 1,100 hours of On Demand TV shows and movies from your computer.
Released 5/14/13 for Android devices
• Take your TV everywhere - get over 1,100 hours of On Demand TV shows and movies from 38 top-rated networks and up to 24 live TV channels featuring news, sports and entertainment
• Watch TV anywhere in your home: Get access to over 4,000 hours of On Demand programming from network and premium channels
• Exclusive Access: Verizon Wireless customers can stream shows over 3G or 4G LTE data connections
• Stream shows using any WiFi connection
Released 4/16/13 for Apple devices
• Access thousands of free On Demand TV shows and movies. Stream shows using any WiFi connection (Verizon Wireless customers can stream over 3G and 4G LTE data connections)
Released 3/16/13 for Roku devices
• Watch up to 300 channels* of live TV. Stream wirelessly: Connect your Roku device to any TV in your home and get hundreds of channels in one little box
Getting Started with TWC TV®
Find the shows you love
Scroll through the live TV guide to see what’s on. Filter networks by genre or recently watched channels.
Never look for a lost remote again
With TWC TV®’s built-in remote control, you can use your iPhone, iPad or Android to change the channels on your home TV.
Manage your DVR from anywhere
Schedule your recordings, cancel, view upcoming recordings and even change your DVR’s recording options - all inside the app.
Standard Cable TV, iPad® with iOS 5, and WiFi connection to 1.5Mbps Internet connection, or a Time Warner Cable-provided video-only modem required. Some functions require compatible Set-Top Box or DVR. Parental Controls not yet available. Programming is subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Some services are not available to CableCARD™ customers. Not all equipment supports all services. All services may not be available in all areas. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply. iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. TWC TV®’s On Demand content is currently only available for iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch and iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S or 5) and most Android smartphones running 2.2 (“Froyo”) or higher. Due to the large number of discontinued devices still in market, full compatibility cannot be guaranteed. The app is supported on seven and ten inch tablets running Android 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or higher. Release 2.1 (“Éclair”) is no longer supported. *Not all channels are available in all areas.