Understand your bill and payment options
Time Warner Cable has designed its bill with you in mind. The sample bill provided is designed to explain the information contained within your monthly billing statement.
Reasons your bill may change
There are various reasons why your bill may be more (or less) than usual:
- We often offer promotional pricing when you sign up for services, and that pricing is available only for a limited time (e.g. $49.99 per month for 12 months). Once the promotional period has ended, you are charged the standard retail rate for TV, Internet and/or Phone services that are in effect at the time. Note: We’ll include a note in your bill the month before your promotional period ends.
- If you’ve recently changed your service, pro-rated charges may be shown on your bill. Pro-rated charges are partial-month charges and ensure that you will be charged only for the number of days the services were used for that billing period.
- If your service was just installed, you might see one-time fees included for installation or activation of services.
- You or someone in your household may have purchased Pay-Per-View or On Demand programming. Please review your bill to view a list of the movies titles and live events and the date on which they were purchased.
Ways to pay your bill
You can pay your bill through a variety of options, including online through My Account or the My TWC® App, in person, by phone, by mail or via live chat on a computer.
Note: The following forms of payment are accepted regardless of how you choose to pay your bill:
- Credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Debit cards: MasterCard and Visa
Additional forms of eligible payment vary by option.
Paying your bill online with My Account is free.
Making a one-time payment
Setting up a Recurring Payments Method
- Sign into My Account using your TWC ID.
- On the My Account tab, go to Billing.
- Click Pay My Bill.
- Choose Recurring for the Payment Frequency.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card or bank account).
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account with My Account.
Once the My TWC® app is installed:
- Open and sign in to the My TWC® app with your TWC ID.
- Select Pay Bill on the My Account tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions as they walk you through the process for making a one-time payment.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account with the My TWC® app.
You can make payments at any TWC Store location or designated payment center as long as it is within the same region from which the bill was generated. In other words, you cannot pay a bill for services in New York City at a Corpus Christi, Texas, TWC Store location/payment center because these are different regions.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above , you may also pay by cash, check or money order when paying in person. Please note that a payment processing fee may apply for cash and check payments.
Use your credit card or bank checking account to pay your bill at your convenience via phone. Tip: Have your printed bill and credit card handy.
- Call 1-800-TWC-HELP (1-800-892-4357).
- Say "pay my bill" when asked why you are calling.
- Follow the voice-activated prompts to complete the bill pay transaction.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by check by phone when paying by phone. Please note that a payment processing fee may apply if you reach a live agent.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by check or money order by mail.
Guidelines for paying by mail:
- For prompt processing of your payment, mail it to the address listed on your bill and use the appropriate postage.
- Include either your current billing statement in the return envelope and/or write your account number on your check or money order.
- When paying by mail, we recommend that you use a check or money order, payable to Time Warner Cable. For your security, please avoid sending cash through the mail.
Payments made through live chat must be done from a computer. Note: Payments cannot be accepted via live chat on a smartphone or tablet at this time.
Tip: Have your printed bill and credit card or checkbook handy.
- Let the chat agent know you are interested in making a payment.
- The chat agent will send you a secure form through the chat.
- Complete the form with the necessary payment details and click Submit to return it to the chat agent.
- The chat agent will provide a confirmation number once the payment is processed.