400,000 Hotspots and Growing
Connect to the Internet when you’re out on the town
Follow detailed instructions for accessing our hotspots with your TWC ID or as a visitor.
Start enjoying fast, reliable wireless Internet in minutes after just a few easy steps. First, make sure you are within range of a TWC WiFi® Hotspot and that the WiFi feature on your mobile device is turned on. You may see two network name options: TWCWiFi or TWCWiFi-Passpoint.
TWCWiFi access is free for TWC Internet customers except Basic, Lite, Every Day Low Price and Essentials service tiers. We also offer a Free Trial and prepaid Access Pass options for non-qualified customers.
- On selecting the TWCWiFi network name, open your browser and the TWCWiFi sign-in portal will appear.
- If you're a qualified Internet customer, enter your TWC ID and password.
- If you're not a qualified Internet customer, click the Guest tab and request either a 30-minute Free Trial or purchase a TWC Access Pass starting at $2.95/hour.
TWCWIFi-Passpoint access is free for TWC Internet customers except those on Basic, Lite, Every Day Low Price or Essentials service tiers and is an alternative network option for customers who want maximum security when accessing the Internet on-the-go. The service is not available for Free Trial or TWC Access Pass customers.
Online Coverage Map
Visit the TWC WiFi® Coverage Map to locate and get directions to hotspots near you or where you're traveling.
Identify Wireless Network Name
Locate hotspots by looking for TWCWiFi or TWCWiFi-Passpoint on your list of network names. For customers who want maximum security, TWCWiFi-Passpoint provides an encrypted connection comparable to that used by cellular networks.
If TWCWiFi or TWCWiFi-Passpoint is not on your list of network names, look for CableWiFi. Customers who qualify for free access on TWCWiFi also qualify for free access to CableWiFi hotspots.
Note: Free Trial and TWC Access Pass is not available on TWCWiFi-Passpoint or CableWiFi.
To access WiFi, you need to make sure your device’s WiFi is turned on. While instructions vary slightly by device and by operating system, here are a few general guidelines.
- Look for the Settings function.
- In Settings, you should find a WiFi or Connection Manager option.
- Turn the WiFi option ON and look for TWCWiFi, TWCWiFi-Passpoint or Cable WiFi.
- Look for the TWCWiFi or CableWiFi network name in the list of available wireless networks.
Please consult your device's user manual if you need additional assistance enabling your device's wireless capability.
If you still need help getting connected, call our WiFi customer support line at 1-888-851-9350.