This test measures the speed between your computer and the Internet to help you see if you have the speed you need.
Before you take the test, be sure to:
- Connect your laptop or computer directly to your modem or router
- Limit the number of applications and devices using your Internet connection
- Disconnect from any proxy connection, such as a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Speed Test Terms
Compare Your Results to TWC Plans
What To Do Next
Upgrade your speed
If your speed test result falls within your current plan's range and you want better performance, then consider a speed upgrade. Learn more about our Internet plans.
- If your speed test result falls below your current plan's range, you can troubleshoot your TWC Internet connection and learn about factors that can affect the speed of your Time Warner Cable Internet connection.
- Contact us to speak with our Internet technical support team.