Business Class Phone: Stay Connected Wherever You Are
Features and Benefits of Business Phone Service
- 25+ business-centric phone features like Custom Caller ID, Hunt Groups, Account Codes, and Three-Way Calling are included at no additional charge.
- Affordable, predictable packages such as Nationwide Unlimited Calling or Global Call Plan
- Add options like Auto Attendant, Custom Ring, and Voicemail at affordable monthly rates.
- Our optional Mobility Package becomes your virtual office with such features as Sequential Ring, Simultaneous Ring, Personal Attendant, and Office Anywhere that make it easier to be reached and reach others, even when you’re away from your desk.
- Configure your phone settings online in real-time using our free Voice Manager portal. You can also manage other features like Call Forwarding, Hunt Groups, Auto Attendant, and more—with your internet connection. Voice Manager routes your voicemail messages to your email so you can listen to them on your computer or smartphone.
Business Class Phone Overview
Business Class Phone service is an affordable way to stay connected to your customers and business partners – whether you’re in the office or away from it. Delivered over our secure, fiber-rich network, this service includes 25 advanced calling features and a variety of calling plans – giving you the reliability and flexibility that works for your business.
With Business Class Phone, there is no need for a new telephone number or phone equipment. And you'll benefit from having all your services from a single provider—all on one invoice.
Choose the calling plan that’s right for your business, including:
- Unlimited nationwide calling
- Global Calling Plan – pay one simple rate to call more than 50 countries for $.05 a minute
Plus, with the Voice Manager online portal you can manage your phone features:
- Employees can activate and de-activate calling features such as incoming and outgoing Caller ID, Call Forwarding, and email retrieval of Voicemail.
- Administrators can use the tool to manage group oriented features such as Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups (rollover), and Account Codes, as well as to access online call detail and usage reports.
- The optional Mobility Package lets you create a virtual office so you can stay connected to customers and associates from virtually any device or location with: Office Anywhere - Make calls virtually from your office phone number even though you are somewhere else
- Sequential /Simultaneous Ring – Be reached from any phone or device – whether you’re in or out of the office
- Personal Attendant - Manage incoming calls with call routing, customized greetings and directories, and more
Technologically advanced, reliable, affordable and flexible: Business Class Phone ensures that you stay connected with your employees, vendors and customers.
Introduction to Voice Manager Video
Get the most out of your Business Class Phone service by using the Voice Manager portal.
Customize your Voice solution with these services
New York residents: 26.3% of the charge for your BCP Unlimited phone service is attributable to interstate or international telecommunications service and is excluded from New York sales tax.
Kentucky residents: For purposes of calculating the amount of Kentucky Utility Gross Receipts Tax (“School Tax”), 26.3% of the charge for the phone service is attributable to interstate activity and is excluded from KY School Tax.