COLUMBUS, Ohio – Eight employees have been recognized by their colleagues as MVP honorees for the second quarter 2011.
The eight are:
- Shawn Rinkes, Technician, Plant Maintenance, of Hilliard
- Chris Jamison, Administrator, Accounting, of Hilliard
- David Coffey, Technician, Head End, of Chillicothe
- Kenneth Dotson, Tech 3, Service, of Newark
- Teri McWhorter, Supervisor, Customer Care, of Reynoldsburg
- Christopher McCallen, Analyst, Customer Service, of Gahanna
- Ray Maurer, Supervisor, Construction, of Worthington
- Dennis Karel, a Regional Network Support Specialist, of Grandview Heights
“We salute the efforts of these great employees,” said Mark Dunford, regional vice president of operations for Time Warner Cable’s Mid-Ohio Division. “These employees exemplify the values and commitment that our customers have come to expect from Time Warner Cable.”
Time Warner Cable’s Mission and Value Performance Award (MVP) program is designed to recognize individual employees for their exceptional accomplishments and contributions in improving the quality of the internal and external customer experience.
This is the highest recognition given to honor employees for their exceptional contributions to the workplace. The MVP Award program recognizes employee commitment to our seven values of Excellence, Teamwork, Initiative, Innovation, Integrity, Inclusion and Community.
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 14 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video, and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, enterprise-class hosting, managed application, messaging and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.