- Customers Can Bundle El Paquetazo With High-Speed Online and/or Home Phone Service
New York, NY – April 2, 2010 – Time Warner Cable has introduced cost-saving El Paquetazo bundling options that allow customers to connect to this unique Spanish/English digital cable package through Double or Triple Play packages. Each package combines El Paquetazo with Road Runner high-speed online and/or home phone service, making it simple, easy and affordable for customers.
El Paquetazo is a digital video package with a mix of more than 140 Spanish and English-language networks, including 18 high-definition channels, designed to appeal to a wide base of New York City’s Hispanic residents. Time Warner Cable launched El Paquetazo last year to connect bi-lingual households with in-language programming and popular English programming that resonates in Hispanic communities in New York City.
“Time Warner Cable created El Paquetazo to be an attractively-priced digital video package offering the best blend of Spanish and English-language programming. Customers have agreed -- surpassing our expectations in terms of subscriber growth. To make it even easier for customers to connect to El Paquetazo, we’ve introduced several cost-effective bundling options that include high-speed online and home phone. By doing so, we are demonstrating our unwavering commitment to making connecting with Time Warner Cable simple and easy for customers,” said Jeffrey Hirsch, Time Warner Cable NYC Regional President, Residential Services.
The following El Paquetazo packages are available:
- El Paquetazo and RoadRunner Standard Double Play – includes RoadRunner speeds up to 10 mbps downstream and 512 kbps upstream, $59.95/month
- El Paquetazo Triple Play Standard – includes El Paquetazo, Home Phone and RoadRunner High-Speed Online Standard service with speeds up to 10 mbps downstream and 512 kbps upstream, $89.95/month
Time Warner Cable has an array of products and services that appeal to Latino customers, including:
- Lo Mejor On Demand – features 24/7 instant access to Spanish-language programming from top networks including Univision, Telemundo, TeleFutura and Galavision. Available on channel 798.
- Español Movies On Demand – features popular movies from Spain, the Americas and Mexico. Available on channel 800.
- Answers On Demand Español – features interactive video tutorial service using a simple on-screen guide of help topics to illustrate key digital cable features. Available on channel 799.
- NY1 Noticias – features local news in Spanish 24 hours a day and is exclusive to Time Warner Cable customers
- Spanish-speaking customer service agents and field technicians
- Website available in Spanish – www.timewarnercable.com/nynjespanol
- PayXpress - View your account and pay your bill online in Spanish or English
- On-screen menu (Navigator) available in Spanish
- Spanish-language monthly bill
For a complete listing of the channel lineup and pricing, please visit www.timewarnercable.com/nynj.
About Time Warner Cable’s New York City Region
Time Warner Cable’s New York City Region serves over 1.4 million customers in four NYC boroughs (Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and western Brooklyn), Mt. Vernon, Hudson Valley (Orange, Sullivan, Ulster Counties and parts of Dutchess, Greene and Delaware Counties) and Bergen and Hudson Counties, New Jersey. Visit www.timewarnercable.com/nynj
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com