New York, NY – February 18, 2010 – Time Warner Cable’s New York City Region launched several channels in Hudson Valley. Customers now have access to 119 HD channels.
The following HD channels are available with digital service:
- BET HD – available on channel 740.
- Comedy Central HD – available on channel 725.
- MTV HD – available on channel 742.
- Spike HD – available on channel 733.
- Telemundo HD – available on channel 761.
- Univision HD – available on channel 719. (Available in Newburgh, Middletown, Port Jervis, New Paltz, Rosendale, Monticello, Liberty and Tusten only.)
The following On Demand channel is now available, making it the second ethnic On Demand channel added to our offerings:
- Bollywood Hits On Demand – provides access to top South Asian movies for $9.95 per month. Available on channel 570.
The following channel is available as part of MLB Extra Innings and NHL Center Ice:
- Game HD 2 – features select NHL Center Ice and MLB Extra Innings games in HD. Available on channel 446. (Visit www.TWCnyc.com for pricing.)
The following digital channels are now available:
- Sleuth – offers an exclusive lineup of movies, mystery and crime programming such as: “Miami Vice,” “Knight Rider,” “The A-Team” and “Homicide: Life on the Street.” Available on channel 106.
The following channel is now available to Basic service customers:
- KNN (Korean News Network) – offers 24-hour news and top news channel programs from Korea and the U.S. Available on channel 535. (Requires a digital converter.)
The following channel is now available to El Paquetazo and DTV en Español customers:
- Vene Movies – features contemporary, original Spanish-language movies, award-winning productions from Mexico, Spain, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Venezuela and other regions. Available on channel 897.
An HD digital converter is required to receive HD channels. For a complete channel listing, visit TWCnyc.com. To order Time Warner Cable service, call 877-TWC-2805 or visit the website.
About Time Warner Cable’s New York City Region
Time Warner Cable’s New York City Region serves over 1.4 million customers in four NYC boroughs (Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and western Brooklyn), Mt. Vernon, Hudson Valley (Orange, Sullivan, Ulster Counties and parts of Dutchess, Greene and Delaware Counties) and Bergen and Hudson Counties, New Jersey. Visit TWCnyc.com.
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.