New York, NY – Time Warner Cable today announced the launch of its new Phone product, VoiceZone™ Connect. VoiceZone Connect is a software application that allows subscribers to manage their Home Phone from their computer. Available for PC and Mac, VoiceZone Connect replaces the previous Caller ID service and provides subscribers with the ability to manage several Home Phone features, including real-time alerts, Voicemail, and Contacts. VoiceZone Connect is available at no additional cost to our residential Time Warner Cable Phone customers and can be managed from anywhere with Internet access.
Features on VoiceZone Connect include:
- Caller ID on PC – Receive notifications on your computer of an incoming call showing either Caller ID or the contact name you created
- Call Control – Ignore or immediately send an incoming call to Voicemail or to another phone number
- Recents – View and manage your recent incoming calls
- Visual Voicemail – View your Voicemail list and choose whether to listen, delete or manage them in any order you choose
- Click to Call – Click on a phone number in Recents, Contacts, or Voicemail to easily place a call to that number
- Contacts – Fully manage all your contacts
This new application is available for download from the VoiceZone™ page at https://voicezone.timewarnercable.com/VoiceZoneConnect.aspx. An Internet connection, TWC ID and password are required to access the MyServices website and application. VoiceZone Connect requires a TWC Home Phone subscription.
For more information on the app, please visit the Time Warner Cable Untangled blog: http://www.twcableuntangled.com/
Not all equipment supports all services. Subject to change without notice. Some features may not be available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at twc.com, twcbc.com, navisite.com, and twcmedia.com.