Columbia, SC (July 6, 2011) - Doing business with Time Warner Cable has never been easier! If making an appointment for a technician to deliver equipment or upgrading your services doesn’t fit your busy schedule, two new services deliver exactly what you need to your door without someone having to be home.
“Time Warner Cable is always looking for new ways to make it easy for our customers to do business with us,” says Steve Scheper, regional vice president of customer care, Time Warner Cable. “As customers become increasingly more familiar with technology in the home, having additional options can save them time and money.”
Both programs take the planning out of the customer’s day:
- Self Install Program: You can now upgrade your own cable, high-speed data and home phone services yourself! The program provides free shipment of equipment and delivery of a Self Install Kit that includes the Self Install Guide to assist the customer in connecting equipment and completing installation. Customers across the Carolinas can choose to be shipped converters, DVRs, Cable and Digital Home Phone modems and perform their own basic installations. While the Self Install Kit includes everything the customer needs to complete the install, customers may call in with questions or process assistance.
- Mail Out Program: If you need a remote control, channel lineup, cables, or bill statements, you can request this by calling 1-800-TWCABLE or by visiting your nearest retail payment center. For your convenience, Time Warner Cable will process your request via the United State Postal Service and you don’t have to be home to receive the items you request.
In addition, Time Warner Cable still offers the customer service options you are familiar with.
- Log On: Go online to www.yourtwc.com and find several different ways to get your questions answered.
- Register for “MyServices” and easily access all your Time Warner Cable services, all from one place.
- Access remote control instructions and channel line up information.
- Call Us: Call us at 1-800-TWCABLE. You’ll get to speak to a live customer service representative.
- Come See Us: If you prefer to speak to someone face-to face, stop in to your nearest retail payment center. A complete list of locations is available at www.yourtwc.com
- Tweet Us: If social media is more to your liking, go to Twitter® send us a Tweet at @TWCableHelp Monday through Saturday Noon until 9:00 p.m. EST and someone from our customer care team will contact you.
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable’s East Region provides technologically advanced video, Internet and telephone services to more than 5.9 million residential and business customers. Time Warner Cable’s East Region serves more than 1,300 cities in nine states, including Alabama, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. The East Region has more than 17,000 employees focused on delivering the company’s mission every day by connecting people and businesses with information, entertainment and each other.
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas - New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com.