Time Warner Cable customers can now experience WatchESPN in a unique interactive sports viewing experience with today’s launch of the new ESPN on Xbox. HD-quality live programming and events from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater are now available to Xbox LIVE Gold members.
Customers who enjoy ESPN-branded programming, including popular shows like SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, College GameDay, Mike & Mike in the Morning and others as well as live events from the NFL, MLB, NBA, soccer, tennis, golf, and motor sports, as part of their Time Warner Cable video subscription will now be able to access that same programming through ESPN on Xbox.
Additional features include:
- My Sports – by choosing favorite sports and teams, fans are able to find games and content most important to them.
- Mini Guide – gives fans a preview and quick access to all live events and highlights right at the bottom of the screen.
- Split Screen – watch two events at once. Watch live events on both screens or a live event on one and highlights on the other.
- Kinect – allows fans to navigate through the entire experience all with the wave of a hand or through voice control.
- ESPN BottomLine – provides breaking news and score updates from around the world of sports.
WatchESPN through ESPN on Xbox adds another platform for the authenticated networks service, which is also accessible online at WatchESPN.com and on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app to Time Warner Cable customers that receive ESPN’s linear networks as part of their video subscription.
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.