Technical Specifications for Online Backup
With our Online Backup tech specs, you can see the advanced functionality designed specifically for businesses. You can manage multiple users, schedule automatic backups, and monitor the health of your data all through a web-based administration console.
You can be certain your data is safe with Online Backup because the world-class data centers meet the highest security standards and are SSAE 16 audited and ISO 27001 certified.
Online Backup Specifications
In addition to computer files, you can also back up business applications running on Windows servers. You can set up advanced configuration options without the need to purchase costly hardware or software. Administrators can stay up-to-date on backup status and activity with email alerts and reports
Security, Backup, and Storage Features
- Data encryption provides security with 448-bit Blowfish and 128-bit SSL encryption
- Offsite storage protects data in SSAE 16-audited and ISO 27001-certified data centers.
- Server support backs up server applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL servers.
- After initial backup, block-level incremental setting enables backups of only new or changed files, which helps save bandwidth.
- Local backup option allows Windows users to back up to an external device or network drive.
- Software client and web-based interface allows users to set up automatic or scheduled backups, customize bandwidth usage and define other settings.
- Set up email alerts and reports to be delivered on a regular basis to administrators.
- Online administrative console allows you to manage multiple users from anywhere in the world.