Sign in Help
Start enjoying fast, reliable wireless Internet in minutes after just a few easy steps.
- First, make sure you are within range of a TWC WiFi® Hotspot and that the WiFi feature on your mobile device is turned on.
- Select TWCWiFi from available wireless networks.
- Open your browser. The TWC WiFi® Connection page will appear.
- If you're a Standard Internet customer or above, enter your credentials. You can either use your TWC ID or your Time Warner Cable email and password.
- If you're not a Standard Internet customer or above, request a 30-minute free trial or purchase a TWC Access Pass for as little as $2.95/hour.
Online Coverage Map
Visit the TWC WiFi® Coverage Map to locate and get directions to hotspots near you or where you want to go.
Download WiFi Finder for your Android OS device from Google Play or for your iOS device from the iTunes App Store.
Identify Wireless Network Name
Locate hotspots by looking for TWCWiFi on your device’s wireless connections list. If TWCWiFi is not on the list of available wireless networks, check for CableWiFi®. Customers who qualify for free access on TWCWiFI also qualify for free access to CableWiFi® hotspots.
Note: Free Trial and Access Pass users cannot take advantage of CableWiFi.
Making Your Device WiFi Enabled
To access WiFi, you need to make sure your device is WiFi-enabled. While instructions vary slightly by device and by operating system, here are a few general guidelines.
- Look for the Settings function.
- In Settings, you should find a WiFi or Connection Manager option.
- Turn the WiFi option on.
- Look for the TWCWiFi or CableWiFi network name in the list of available wireless networks.
Please consult your device's user manual if you need additional assistance enabling your device's wireless capability.