Understand your bill and payment options
We’ve designed the billing statement with you in mind. The sample bill provided is designed to explain the information contained within your monthly billing statement.
Reasons your bill may change
There are various reasons why your bill may be more (or less) than usual:
- If your service was just installed, you might see one-time fees included for installation or activation of services.
- When you signed up for services, you received a promotional discounted rate on your bill. If your discounted rate for your promotion has expired, your services will be billed at a new rate.
- If you've recently changed your service, pro-rated charges may be shown on your bill. Pro-rated charges are partial-month charges and ensure that you'll be charged only for the number of days the services were used for that billing period.
- Taxes or fees in your area may have changed.
- Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View purchases, as well as long-distance calls made without a Spectrum Voice International Calling Plan, can change your amount due each month. You can find more information about monthly transactions in the Charge Details section of your statement.
Ways to pay your bill
You can pay your bill through a variety of options, including online through My Account or the My Spectrum App, in person, by phone, by mail or via live chat on a computer.
Note: The following forms of payment are accepted regardless of how you choose to pay your bill:
- Credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Debit cards: MasterCard and Visa
Additional forms of eligible payment vary by option.
Note: The maximum payment is $1,000.
Paying your bill online with My Account is free.
Making a one-time payment
Setting up a Recurring Payments Method
- Sign into My Account using your TWC® ID.
- On the My Account tab, go to Billing.
- Click Pay My Bill.
- Choose Recurring for the Payment Frequency.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card or bank account).
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account with My Account.
You can make payments at any store location or designated payment center as long as it is within the same region from which the bill was generated. In other words, you cannot pay a bill for services in New York City at a Corpus Christi, Texas, store location/payment center because these are different regions.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above , you may also pay by cash, check or money order when paying in person. Please note that a payment processing fee may apply for cash and check payments.
Use your credit card or bank checking account to pay your bill at your convenience via phone. Tip: Have your printed bill and credit card handy.
- Call 1-855-70-SPECTRUM.
- Say "pay my bill" when asked why you are calling.
- Follow the voice-activated prompts to complete the bill pay transaction.
Note: A fee of $5.00 is charged when an agent assists you in making a payment via phone.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by check by phone when paying by phone. Please note that a payment processing fee may apply if you reach a live agent.
In addition to the general forms of payment listed above, you may also pay by check or money order by mail.
Guidelines for paying by mail:
- For prompt processing of your payment, mail it to the address listed on your bill and use the appropriate postage.
- Include either your current billing statement in the return envelope and/or write your account number on your check or money order.
- When paying by mail, we recommend that you use a check or money order, payable to Time Warner Cable®. For your security, please avoid sending cash through the mail.
Payments made through live chat must be done from a computer. Note: Payments cannot be accepted via live chat on a smartphone or tablet at this time.
Tip: Have your printed bill and credit card or checkbook handy.
- Let the chat agent know you are interested in making a payment.
- The chat agent will send you a secure form through the chat.
- Complete the form with the necessary payment details and click Submit to return it to the chat agent.
- The chat agent will provide a confirmation number once the payment is processed.
Note: A fee of $5.00 is charged when an agent assists you in making a payment via live chat.
["Time Warner Cable"/"TWC"] is a trademark of Time Warner Inc., used under license.