Find the answers to questions our customers ask most often, such as:

Transferring or cancelling your service 

You can initiate transfers and some cancellation of service online. Select below the solution that fits your situation.


Service transfers

Visit the My Move® page so that we can determine if your new address is located in an area where we provide service. After you submit the online form and we confirm that your new address is located within the Spectrum service area, we will contact you to make service transfer arrangements. You will receive an acknowledgment email, and the move agent who calls you will let you know if any transfer fees apply. For more information on local transfer policies, please Contact Us.


Service holds

You can make your account dormant for a nominal fee without canceling your service with a seasonal hold status. You can keep your phone number, email address, cable box and equipment. An example of seasonal status would be phone or cable service in a vacation home that you use only during the summer months. Seasonal policies differ and may not be available in all areas. To learn more about how seasonal status is handled in your area, or to turn seasonal status on or off, please Contact Us.


Service cancellations

You can downgrade (lower your level of Internet service but not disconnect Internet, for example) or remove specialty channels by contacting us.

To cancel an entire line of service (i.e., Internet, Phone, TV, etc.) or to cancel all of your service and close your account, please speak with a Spectrum representative at 1-800-892-4357.