Account and Billing FAQs

I am moving out of state at the end of this month. However, my roommate is staying and would like to have the cable transferred to her name. How do we go about doing this?

Procedures for transferring service vary by area. To find out the process for your area, please contact a local store.

When preparing to move, please don't forget to visit our Moving page. Once there, enter the ZIP Code of your new address to verify our services are available. Then, if we provide service in your new area, call us at 1-855-892-6683 to speak with a My Move® specialist.