Account and Billing FAQs

What if I am moving to another area and want to transfer my service?

Your first step should be to visit our Moving page. Once there, enter the ZIP Code of your new address to verify our services are available. Then, if we provide service in your new area, call us at 1-855-892-6683 to speak with a My Move® specialist.

If you are moving temporarily, a service hold or seasonal status may be an option for you to retain your service. Seasonal status allows you to make your account dormant for a nominal fee without canceling your service. This allows you to keep your same phone number, email address, cable box and equipment. An example of seasonal status would be phone or cable service in a vacation home that you only use during the summer months. Seasonal policies differ and may not be available in all areas. To learn more about how seasonal status is handled in your area or to turn seasonal status on or off, please contact us.