You can pay your bill, view your account balance and more with the My Spectrum app.
To pay your bill:
- Select the Billing tab.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- From here, you can adjust the Payment Amount, the Payment Date and the Payment Method. Tap whichever field you want to adjust.
Note: You can make a maximum payment of $1,000 on the My Spectrum app.
- To add a new payment method, tap Payment Method and then Use a Different Payment Method. Following the prompts, enter your card or bank account information and tap Done to confirm.
- To see your current account balance and your amount due, tap Payment Amount. You can choose to pay your amount due, your full account balance, or a custom payment amount.
- Once you’ve made sure all your payment information is correct, tap Make Payment. You’ll receive a confirmation message.