Account and Billing FAQs

I’m moving to a new address. How do I transfer my My Account account to my new address?

Your first step should be to visit the TWC My Move® page. Once there, enter the ZIP code of your new address to verify our services are available. Then, if Time Warner Cable does provide service in your new area, call us at 1-855-892-6683 to speak with a My Move® specialist.

If you are moving to another address within the same market, our agents can update your TWC ID with your new account information. If you are moving to an address in a different state but would like to reuse the TWC ID username, our agents can delete your existing TWC ID.

Please contact us at 1-800-892-4357 to request assistance with updating your TWC ID. If you are a TWC Phone subscriber you may also dial 611 from your TWC Phone.