A change to your bill can occur for a number of reasons:
- If your service was just installed, you might see one-time fees included for installation or activation of services.
- When you signed up for services, you received a promotional discounted rate on your bill. If your discounted rate for your promotion has expired, your services will be billed at a new rate.
- If you've recently changed your service, pro-rated charges may be shown on your bill. Pro-rated charges are partial-month charges and ensure that you'll be charged only for the number of days the services were used for that billing period.
- Taxes or fees in your area may have changed.
- Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View purchases, as well as long-distance calls made without a Spectrum Voice International Calling Plan, can change your amount due each month. You can find more information about monthly transactions in the Charge Details section of your statement.