The Subscriber Portal enables you to access, monitor, and control any Home Security device connected to the Internet.
The website enables you to perform numerous functions, including:
- Arming and disarming the security system.
- Viewing live video feeds.
- Viewing the current status of your home’s security zones.
- Viewing a history of events, inlcuding:
- When the system was armed or disarmed.
- When doors were opened or closed.
- Systems events such as a power outage.
- Changing your password.
- Managing your emergency response list.
- Creating system rules, including:
- Sending emails and texts to alert you or other contacts to alarms or changes to the system.
- Taking pictures or video automatically.
- Programming your thermostat.
- Automating your lights.
- Creating, editing, and deleting keypad access codes.
- Managing TouchScreen apps.
To sign in to the Home Security Subscriber Portal:
See: How do I access my IntelligentHome account online?
Did You Know? If you forget your username or password, you can click the available links to retrieve your username or reset your password.