The Username Retrieval Tool enables you to retrieve your master account username via a web interface.
Note: The Username Retrieval Tool will launch in a pop-up window. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you may need to adjust your browser settings to allow pop-ups.
To retrieve your master account username,
- Visit the Username Retrieval Tool page.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number in the field provided.
- Answer the Security Verification Question in the field provided. Note: Be sure to use upper/lowercase characters; an exact match is required.
- Your TWC Master Account email address will display.
- If you need to create a new password for this account, click on the Create Password button.
For more information, visit Email Setup.