With the wide variety of operating systems running on numerous and varied devices, there are frequently going to be different steps for connecting each to your Home WiFi network. However, the general steps below should serve as a guide for connecting most devices.
- Ensure WiFi is turned on for your device.
- Select your SSID from the list of available networks and choose to Connect.
- As prompted by your device, enter in your WiFi password (set up by you and your technician during installation and written in your Welcome Guide).
- Your device should show as connected to your WiFi network (SSID).
- Confirm you are connected by browsing the Internet or by using an application that requires a Internet connection to function.