The short answer is maybe.
- Most of our HD and HD-DVR Set-top Boxes will support 3D technology.
- 3DTVs bought after March 2010 are probably compatible. If you have an older model, check with the manufacturer about any possible upgrades.
- If you currently have an A/V receiver, it may not have HDMI 3D pass-through technology, which you’ll need to get a full HD 3D picture.
- High-speed HDMI cables (10.2 Gbps or higher) should work fine with 3DTVs.
- 3D DVDs purchased before March 2010 will not display the picture properly on new 3DTVs.